We live in a fantastic time witnessing the rise of a generation of pioneers due to technological revolution. Technology has opened the doors of opportunity to people around the globe. Turning the man's most obscure ideas into reality, technology is the bridge between realism and idealism. Never before one could so easily affect the life of so many around the world. Technology is the tool for those who have the vision to make a difference.
TechyLib is a free service that enables the worldwide community of technology professionals and enthusiasts to easily share and manage documents and presentations.
At TechyLib, we believe that true knowledge can be developed through people, conversations, connections and relationships. and the gateway to knowledge is by connecting to people
that know or know who to contact. We believe that there is a thin line between sharing information and sharing knowledge, despite sharing information that is merely about trading something
with people, sharing knowledge occurs only when you manage to gather a community of people who are genuinely interested in assisting one another build up new capabilities to make a difference.
We believe that knowledge can be transformed into power only through the medium of sharing.
At TechyLib you can upload and share your documents and presentations, manage a list of your favorite contents, comment on and join discussions
on the documents that interest you, print and download tons of quality content. TechyLib makes it easy to connect, share and contribute your knowledge with the world and benefit from the knowledge of others.
Terms of Service
Welcome to TechyLib! Before you register for an account, you must read and agree to the TechyLib’ Terms of Service and the following policies and terms, including any future amendments (“Agreement”):
Although we may attempt to notify you via email when major changes are made, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms. TechyLib may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by this Agreement, you may not use the TechyLib service. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third party rights or benefits.
- Description of Service. TechyLib (“TECHYLIB”, “TechyLib”, “this website”, “Site”) is a free document management and sharing application (the “Service”). You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. TechyLib disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. TechyLib also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
- Personal Use. The Service is made available to you for your information, personal, business and academic use only. Due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (which is available at http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm), you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. TechyLib reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- Please choose a username for your account that is your real name or trademark you own. We reserve the right to remove or reclaim your username if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- Third Party Content. TechyLib takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features, resulting from the links to such third party reference sites accessed through links found on the TechyLib website), nor does TechyLib have any obligation to monitor such third party content. Access and use of reference sites, including the information, materials, products and services on or available through such sites is solely at your own risk.
- Right to delete and remove. TechyLib reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. TechyLib also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of TechyLib, its users and the public. TechyLib will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the TechyLib servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, TechyLib grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. TechyLib reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to their User Submissions.
TechyLib Content, and Submissions made available on or via the Site, are provided to you AS IS for your information and personal and business use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of TechyLib or the respective owners of such Submissions.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any TechyLib Content or Submissions, or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the TechyLib Content or Submissions displayed or made available therein. If you are a Submitter, you understand that whether or not your Submissions are displayed or otherwise made available, TechyLib does not guarantee any confidentiality or security with respect to any such Submissions.
- Submiters understand and agree that third-party advertising, in any commercially reasonable format, made be made available to users of the Site, including in connection with uploaded Submissions. Submitters expressly agree that they shall not be entitled to any sharing or other compensation whatsoever for any revenue generated by (or received by TechyLib for) the display of any such advertisements.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you will not:
- Upload to or make available via the Site any Submission containing material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant TechyLib all of the license rights granted herein.
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage TechyLib or any third party;
- Submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- Post advertisements.
- Impersonate another person. TechyLib does not endorse any Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and TechyLib expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Submissions.
- Intellectual Property Rights. TechyLib’ Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that TechyLib owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the “TechyLib rights”), and such TechyLib Rights are protected by international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. The TechyLib Rights include rights to (i) the Service developed and provided by TechyLib; (ii) the Service developed and provided by Tekpia (Canada) for TechyLib; and (iii) all software associated with the Service.
Nothing in these Terms of Service change, affect or diminish in any way whatever rights Submitters may have in the Submissions. By submitting the Submissions to TechyLib, however, you hereby grant TechyLib a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submissions in connection with the Site and TechyLib's (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (except to the extent limited by, and expressly stated in the applicable additional terms and conditions for, Premium Services offered by TechyLib). You also hereby grant each user of the Site (subject to such limitations, if any, that may apply with respect to Premium Services) a non-exclusive license to access your Submissions through the Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Site and under these Terms of Service. Certain Submissions may be provided with, and subject to, other licenses, such as the Creative Commons license, which may affect how you use those Submissions. Users of such Submissions may see the specific licenses referred to, and included via links included, in any such Submission. Submitters who make their Submissions available subject to any such third-party licenses hereby agree to comply with all policies and conditions associated with such use and distribution. For more information about Creative Commons, please check www.creativecommons.org. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights or any other damage resulting from any submission or upload that you make. You represent and warrant that you own all material submitted and/or uploaded by you on or through TechyLib or otherwise have the right to grant the licenses to TechyLib, and the publishing of material uploaded and/or submitted by you on or through this website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and damages owing any person by reason of any material submitted and/or uploaded by you to or through the TechyLib service.
- These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by TechyLib without restriction. Under no circumstances shall TechyLib or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are telling us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms of Service. If the modified Terms of Service are not acceptable to you, your only option is to stop using the Site and the Services.
- User’s submission limitations. When submitting and/or uploading material to this website, you agree not to, without limitation:
Abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language. Discuss or incite illegal activity. Use explicit/obscene language or submit/upload sexually explicit images. Submit and/or upload anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals. Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials such as ’spam’, or any other form of such solicitation. Take any action that forces an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the TechyLib infrastructure. This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to TechyLib to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Account Inactivity. After a period of inactivity, whereby a user fails to login to an account for a period of four months, TechyLib reserves the right to disable or terminate the account. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, the username associated with that account may be given to another user without notice to you or such other party.
- Termination; Cancellation. You may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by providing notice to TechyLib at contact@TechyLib.com; provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for up to eight business days before such cancellation takes effect. TechyLib may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system. Except as set forth above or unless TechyLib has previously canceled or terminated your use of the Services (in which case subsequent notice by TechyLib shall not be required), TechyLib will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon TechyLib’ delivery of such notice.
If you violate these Terms, TechyLib may terminate and/or suspend your access to this Site without notice. Nevertheless, TechyLib does prefer to provide you with a warning notice before such steps are taken.
If TechyLib terminates your access to the Site, TechyLib may delete your user profile but will not be obligated to delete any Submissions that you have provided in connection with the Site. TechyLib has the right to terminate any password-restricted account for any reason.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify TechyLib, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, TechyLib will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE MATERIALS, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS NOR THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT HAVE BEEN VERIFIED OR AUTHENTICATED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY TECHYLIB, AND THEY MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR OTHER ERRORS. TECHYLIB DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIALS, SUBMISSIONS OR THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. TECHYLIB HAS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS, CONTENT, SUBMISSIONS AND/OR THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT, WHETHER PROVIDED BY TECHYLIB OR OUR LICENSORS. THIS SITE AND TECHYLIB DO NOT PROVIDE LEGAL, FINANCIAL, MEDICAL OR ACADEMIC ADVICE. THE MATERIALS, SUBMISSIONS AND THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE MATERIALS, CONTENT SUBMISSIONS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL, ACADEMIC, MEDICAL FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY ECONOMIC RETURN OR BENEFIT FROM THE USE OF THE MATERIALS. TECHYLIB, FOR ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS, MAKES NO EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS, CONTENT AND SUBMITIONS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, CONTNET AND THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE MATERIALS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND TECHYLIB DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. TECHYLIB DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST VIRUSES, SPYWARE OR MALWARE THAT MAY BE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER.
- Limitation of Liability. TECHYLIB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR DISPLAYING, COPYING, OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR SUBMISSIONS TO OR FROM THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL TECHYLIB BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXTRAORDINARY, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) HOWEVER ARISING, EVEN IF TECHYLIB KNOWS THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
TechyLib is a free
document management and sharing service. This policy describes the types of
personal information we may collect and how we use it to provide the TechyLib
We respect your privacy.
We will not give, sell or rent your email address to any third party and at
time, for any reason.
When you register with
TechyLib, we ask your name, email address and your account password. From time
to time, we use your email address to send you administrative email messages –
we try to keep these to a minimum.
By using TechyLib, you
agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described
further below. You should know:
When you visit this
website, we collect your browser information (which typically includes browser
type, version, host operating system and browser language) and IP address. We
also send you a cookie or more for this purpose. This information is gathered
from all of our visitors. To access some of the services we offer, you will, from
time to time, be asked to submit personal information about yourself. We store
this information on our secure servers.
We will never rent,
sell or share information that personally identifies you for marketing purposes
without your explicit consent.
You can update your
account information and preferences at any time.
We also may collect
information about the use of your account, such as how much storage you are
using, how often you log in and other information related to your registration
and use of TechyLib. Information displayed or clicked on in your TechyLib
account is also recorded. We use this information internally to deliver the
best possible service to you, such as improving the TechyLib website and UI.
To comply with the
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, at this time TechyLib is only
available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are under 13, please
do not use the TechyLib service.
Should you choose to
include additional personal information (such as your age, city, academic
affiliation and country ) to be displayed on your user profile on our website
we will necessarily process these details.
If you make any
postings to public areas, such as forums, Q&A, or by providing content,
then this information will be stored on our databases for public viewing, and
in such case any personally identifiable information you submit will be
publicly available and can be read, collected and used by other users, and
could be used to send you unsolicited messages.
When you send email or
other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to
process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We
won’t share any information you send to us in those communications with any
We may share with
third parties certain pieces of non-personal information. That information will
not identify you, the individual, in any way.
Please note that this
under this policy without your explicit consent, and we expect most such
changes will be small.
When you use your
TechyLib account, we collect certain information, as described above (the same
information that most web sites log when they are accessed). As a basic matter,
we need this information to help us provide our services to you.
In addition, we log this
information for security, audit, quality improvement, and other internal
Like many websites, we
use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we
transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use
cookies for two purposes. First, we utilize persistent cookies to save your
registration ID and login password for future logins to the site. Second, we
utilize session ID cookies to enable certain features of the site, to better
understand how you interact with the site and to monitor aggregate usage by
visitors and web traffic routing on the site. Unlike persistent cookies,
session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the site
and service and then close your browser. Third party advertisers on the site
may also place or read cookies on your browser. You can instruct your browser,
by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before
accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies,
however, you may not be able to use all portions of the site or all
functionality of the service.
How TechyLib may contact you
TechyLib may send you
information related to your TechyLib account or TechyLib services. We try to
keep these to a minimum. Because we believe such information is important, you
will not be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them at this time.
Transfer of information
collected by TechyLib may be stored and processed in the United States or any
other country in which TechyLib maintains facilities. By using TechyLib, you
consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
We reserve the right to
transfer your personal information in the event of a transfer of ownership of
TechyLib, such as acquisition by or merger with another company. In such an
event, TechyLib will notify you before information is transferred and becomes subject
You can change your
TechyLib account settings at any time in the “Settings” section of your
The services are offered
by TechyLib, located at
87 Pebblecreek Crescent,
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia,
Fax: +1 651 538 7954
Links to Other Sites
Our site and service, as
well as the third party material displayed on our site and through our service
(the “Submissions”), contain links to, and may allow you to visit, other
websites (“Third Party Sites”). If you choose to visit any of these Third Party
Sites by “clicking on” another third party link or navigating to a Third Party
Site, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link
to a website, either through the Site or a Submission, or present a banner ad
or other type of advertisement or offer you the opportunity to interact with,
or submit information to, a third party, is not an endorsement, authorization
or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an
endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We
do not exercise control over third party websites or their use of any
information, including but not limited to your Personal Information, which you
choose to submit to them or have us transmit on your behalf. These other
websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect
data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different
rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to
them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other
websites you visit.
Identity theft and the
practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to TechyLib.
Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top
priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card
information, your Account ID, login password, or national identification
numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For
more information about phishing, visit the US Federal Trade Commission’s
Copyright Policy - Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement
TechyLib’ policy respects
the legitimate rights of copyright and other intellectual proterty owners.
Abiding the DMCA (the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC Section 512),
TechyLib can receive notifications of claimed copyright
infringement on TechyLib.com. We strictly enforce our copyright policy, and may
terminate subscriptions of “serial infringers”.
If you believe that your
intellectual property has violated and your copyrightsyou’re your work have
been infringed, please provide us with the following
information, in accordance with the DMCA:
An electronic or
physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of
the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
a description of the
copyrighted work or other intellectual property that You claim has been
a description of
where the material that You claim is infringing is located on the TechyLib
Site, with enough detail that We may find it on our Site; providing URLs in the
body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly;
telephone number, and email address;
a statement by You
that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by
the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
a statement by You,
made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is
accurate and that You are the copyright or intellectual property owner or
authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Concerning claims of copyright and intellectual property infringement TechyLib should be reached as
87 Pebblecreek Crescent,
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia,
Fax: +1 651 538 7954
Please also note that
under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that
material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Counter-Notification. If you believe that the documents you posted was removed
by mistake, and that you have the right to post the documents, you may send us
a counter notice. To be effective the counter-notification must be a written
communication provided to TechyLib that includes substantially the
following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3)
to confirm these requirements):
A physical or
electronic signature of the subscriber.
Identification of the
material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the
location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it
was disabled. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us
locate content quickly.
A statement under
penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the
material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of
the material to be removed or disabled.
name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber
consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial
district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is
outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service
provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process
from the person who provided notification of infringement or an agent of such
Such written notice
should be sent to TechyLib as follows:
87 Pebblecreek Crescent,
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia,
Fax: +1 651 538 7954
Please note that under
Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially
misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or
misidentification may be subject to liability.
We apologize for any
kind of abuse of our service and promise to do our best endeavours to find and
terminate copyright-infringing files.